Purple Dragons club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purple Dragons club

The Purple Dragons' forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy New Year!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
diddeto
Novice
Novice
diddeto

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Happy New Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy New Year!!!   Happy New Year!!! I_icon_minitime1st January 2009, 01:20

Happy New Year! It's 2009 already so I wish you all to be verry happy during this year, I hope it brings you a lot of great memories and that you'll get one step closer to fullfilling(I hhonestly dunno how to spell that XD) your dreams!
Back to top Go down
http://dikka.freehostia.com
Nada
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Happy New Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: sos ;]   Happy New Year!!! I_icon_minitime14th January 2009, 14:05

lol! hello !!! I'll honestly be supprised if anyone answer me here..but is'a a beginning. So I want to ask where are te presentations and actually the one about the colleges ..hmm ok it would be better if someone replay me on the e-mail ..bye
Back to top Go down
vipkns
Admin
vipkns

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Happy New Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year!!!   Happy New Year!!! I_icon_minitime17th January 2009, 20:45

Nada wrote:
lol! hello !!! I'll honestly be supprised if anyone answer me here..but is'a a beginning. So I want to ask where are te presentations and actually the one about the colleges ..hmm ok it would be better if someone replay me on the e-mail ..bye

Hi! The presentation obout the colleges and all the others SHOULD be ready to download in www.purpledragons.hit.bg-> Downloads. They aren't there by now but I'm working on it (I have a very slow upload speed and it's very hard to upload Sleep ). I hope they will be there till end of the month Smile

EDIT: The presentation about the education in Britain is ready to download. The larger files have to wait for a while Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.purpledragons.hit.bg
Sponsored content

Happy New Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year!!!   Happy New Year!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purple Dragons club :: Other stuff :: Other-
Jump to: