Purple Dragons club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purple Dragons club

The Purple Dragons' forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About the Purple Dragons club

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vipkns
Admin
vipkns

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-11

About the Purple Dragons club Empty
PostSubject: About the Purple Dragons club   About the Purple Dragons club I_icon_minitime18th December 2008, 19:35

We are proud to announce the foundation of the “PURPLE DRAGONS” British Culture Club in our school - the 8 SOU “Al. S. Pushkin” – Varna. This venture is realized with the financial support of the European Social Fund and the project of the Balkan Kids Foundation “My Club – My Gate to the World”.
Club life is mostly FUN of course! The topics for presentation are up-to-the date using top notch multimedia facilities, there are parties and competitions! We get more familiarized with the American way of life and we are also playing baseball! Watch out – our team is the best and we are having a tournament with the other two clubs in April!
So why waiting! Join the club! It’s completely free. We meet once or twice a month (not eating too much of your precious free time) and most important – the people are cool!

The idea of the club is to give students the opportunity:
- to explore all aspects of life, history and culture in the UK,
- to speak the foreign language in the non-formal circle of friends
- and last but not the least – to practice skills for presentation, team management and team work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.purpledragons.hit.bg

About the Purple Dragons club
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purple Dragons club :: The Purple Dragons Club :: About the Purple Dragons club-
Jump to: