Purple Dragons club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purple Dragons club

The Purple Dragons' forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules of the Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
diddeto
Novice
Novice
diddeto

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Rules of the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the Forum   Rules of the Forum I_icon_minitime16th December 2008, 14:01

Hi to all and welcome to the Purple Dragons club's forum Smile!
As you probably know each forum needs its general rules. They make it more organised and easier to be read. So, there are a few rules that we should all follow:

1. The official language is English. We're an english club after all.

2. Use the search function before posting. There's a chance that your question has already been answered so there won't be any need of posting a new topic.

3. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved, locked or simply be deleted, so stay focused and if you can't find the place for your topic just post it in "Other stuff -> Other".

4. Be nice to each other and respect the opinion of others . Profanity and insults will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with another member turn to the moderator and if the moderator can't help you solve your problem by PM, not in the topics.

5. Do not spam.

6. Use the edit button. If you have forgotten something and you want to add it in your post don't send another one, just edit it.

7. Use a title that describes the content of your post. Don't just write "I have a question" or "Help me!".

8. Multiple registrations are prohibited.

You can report members' posts to the moderators by using the "Rules of the Forum I_icon_report" (!) button.

Later the rules may be editted so make sure you check them from time to time.
Back to top Go down
http://dikka.freehostia.com

Rules of the Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purple Dragons club :: The Forum :: Rules-
Jump to: